My phone is Samsung Galaxy S2 with 2.3.3 version and DDKE4 as the baseband.
After being facinated with this website, I updated my phone to version 2.3.4 with KG6 baseband. Recently there’s another baseband named XXH3. Any idea whether the XX series is latest?
Few question that I have after udpate. It would be helpful if I get it answered:
1. After upgrading & rooting my KG6 (2.3.4), I am getting a big ugly yellow exclamation mark while booting. Tried every process, and its not going. Can we get a fix for this?
2. I have AppMonster Pro version, and after this update/root, it does not display my external SD card and its size.
3. It was said that 2.3.4 has Google Video, and I do not have it.
4. What’s the main difference between 2.3.3 & 2.3.4 apart from speed. I am not finding any new apps (except Music Hub, and that too doesnt work in India it seems).
5. Lastly, if I want to go back to my factory default and wait for Samsung to officialy release via Kies, can I roll back anyways to default factory version and baseband?
Please let me know its answers.
I would like to thank Neal Pradeep who is really helping us in getting our androids in a well simplistic ways in description and video. Much appreciated!!!
Thank you very much.